Our quality management system helps us learn from mistakes – only when we identify improvement potentials at an early stage, can we realize them. For this purpose, every global network partner is committed to the minimum standards defined below:
- No consultancy without mandate contract – clearly regulated services, remuneration and liability
- One representative for each client – clear contacts and central contacts
- (First) Confirmation within 24 hours
- Reliable deadline controls
- Unified presentation/structure of the work results
- Four-eyes principle and clear signature rules
- Clear rules for the documentation and archiving of files as well as handling of original documents
- Adequate training and development opportunities for employees
- Uniform exterior appearance
- Careful selection and monitoring of local network partners
With the minimum standards identified above, our Quality, Process and Risk Management team are enabled to do the following:
- Identify potential improvements through a structured process;
- Cooperate with our network partner employees on these; and
- Develop new and innovative solutions.
This invariably leads to a culture that perceives errors and opportunities very early on and constructively handles them. Thus, WTS advertently becomes a learning organization constantly evolving with innovative top quality solutions to processes and procedures. This has a positive effect on our network partner employees as well as their relationship with their clients.